Hello Womeniya Entrepreneur Desk
Women Social entrepreneurs and business are leaving their mark on the world. By creating successful companies, they are contributing to the betterment of the economy. Female entrepreneurship is vital for our future. Collectively we can make a change by closing the gap between men and women in the workforce.
India has produced a number of women entrepreneurs in Social field in the recent decades. They have ventured into various domains and widened their arena into many healthcare, branding, Social services, etc. Maharashtra notably has the highest number of women entrepreneurs in India.
Hello Womeniya. Com always has a very special corner for the women, and the news portals is working towards the women-empowerment right from the inception. Hello Womeniya’s main objective is to promote women entrepreneurs and create their digital identity on online platform. The woman plays a very important role in our society, she is a housewife, a mother, a friend, a colleague for a long time, and now she also plays the role of businesswoman, entrepreneur and politician. Women have started spreading their wings and there is nothing that can stop them now.
In our Social entrepreneur series in this episode we are introducing you a very dynamic and popular social Entrepreneur of Yavatmal District, Maharashtra who firmly believes in Social service and charity work yes we are talking about Dr. Sarika Mahesh Shah She shared her Entrpreunerial Journey with Hello Womwniya
No one can stop you from achieving your goals if you have a strong desire to persue it. In life everything we think actually matters.If we are seeking success we must think successful ,inspiring and motivating thoughts I always follow…… All our dreams can come true if we have courage to persue them …..by Walt Disney .
Welcome to my Profile :
Yes I Dr Sarika Mahesh Shah a doctor , Pathologist by profession but fashion lover and social activist.I was born to middle class family but in environment where Indian culture and education has given more important.
Since childhood I was very shy girl and very disciplined.and well organised..I was very ambitious and kin hard worker It was my dream from childhood to become doctor and I worked hard for it .My father was true inspiration for me and motivator for me . Whatever I am today is because of hardwork and teaching of my parents. I studied my MBB from Govt medical College Nagpur. After passing I was married at age of 21 year My husband is also doctor and we’ll known physician .After my marriage I was mother of a adorable son at age of 22 year It was period of crisis for me how to do my carrier , care of my child ,household responsibility As I was married in a very typical conservative Gujrati family where my education had no meanings They want to treat me as an ideal housewife for doing all household work.So I struggled hard for my rights I given exams selected for post graduation and then completed my Diploma in Pathology. I worked as BTO in blood bank and joined MODTT in health services.
I also took my training as an organ Transplant Coordinator and work for it for awareness for organ donation in society. Recently we done one short movie on Organ donation awareness ” SPADO ” . Singing and dancing are my hobbies.I am keen intrested in fashion and dressing .So once I come to know about online audition for National Beauty Paegent and I gave audition for it and selected .But I won one title not a winner Then I tried hard and participated in another where I was winner ,Runner up in more than 4 paegents as it was my dream. I also work for Empowerment of girls and work as a smart girl trainer.I am connected with many NGOs and do lots of charity work.
I believe that if you have strong dedication , determination and devotion definitely success will come to your door.In my life so many ups and down came but my inner desire of continuously efforts for rising high never allow me to take step backward
I think no one will push you for your goals unless and until you don’t try from your side.So always believe in yourself and be truthful to yourself.
I completed 23 years of my marriage and my son is studying in final MBBS My husband is well known physician and very well devoted to his work .
He is one of my inspiration Because he came from very poor family and whatever he achieved is because of his hard work ..My part of success is because of him because he never denied me to do whatever I am doing.
In last I want to say never lose hope ,Sometime in your life you get success , sometime failure But believe me failure is the stepping foot for next level of success .
My Achievement and Awards :
1) Mrs India Queen of Substance 2017 Mrs Beautiful Soul in Delhi 2) Graheli Magazine Mrs India 2017 2nd runner up in Delhi 3) Savitribai Phule Maharashtra State Award 2018 4) Global Indian Women Award in Delhi 2018
5) Hastakshar Diva and Brand Ambassador 2018 in Mumbai 6) Women Achievers Award by Times of India and Maharashtra Times Paper 2018 in Nagpur 7) Block President of Women Against Crime Organization 8) Rashtra Gaurav Puraskar Karnal 9) Women Excellence Award in Patiala 10 ) Nari Gaurav Samman Award in Delhi 11) Mrs India World 2018 1st Runner Up. 12) Mrs India Icon 2018 13) Mrs India Universe 2019 1st Runner Up 14) Mrs Diva of India International 2019 15) Zero Mile National Award 2018 in Nagpur 16) Nelson Mandela Award World __ Humanitarian 2021 16) Winner Mrs Classic United Nation 2019 World Final 17) Sakad Excellence Award by Sakad Paper Media. 18) Nelson Mandela Award World Humanitarian 2021 19) Gandhi Seva Ratna Award year 2021. 20) National Pratibhy Samman award 2021
Special Available or Position:
1) Women’s Safety Foundation.Maharashtra State Secretary.
2) National Women Empowerment.Maharashtra State President.
3) Hindu Welfare Foundation Maharashtra State President and Universal Brand Ambassador.
Leave a Comment