Dr Smita Ghosh expresses gratitude for getting an opportunity to be associated with ‘Hello Womeniya”
The new opportunity is greatly appreciated. I am thankful to Aleem Shaikh, Founder and Editor-In-Chief and the entire Team of Womeniya.The whole concept of Womeniya is not only Unique but also Genuine. My aim and sole purpose to be associated with Hello Womeniya – Gujrat Chapter, are:
- To encourage and motivate homepreneurs
- Mentoring Women entrepreneurs
- Giving them chance to show their hidden talent
As I believe in ‘Empowered Women Empower Women’ I also envision ‘Hello Womeniya’ to be a positive platform for breaking the stereotypes and empowering women in the true sense.
Brief Introduction of Dr Smita Ghosh :
Therapist – Researcher- Content Writer- Soft Skill and Happiness Coach – Human Rights & Women Empowerment Activist- Motivational and Inspirational Speaker – Founder Director Mi Mera
MY LIFE OBJECTIVE
‘Each of us has to contribute back to Society. My journey has therefore been towards a cause – A cause that I believe has the capacity to change society in small ways leading to a better, more aware and brighter future.’
I would describe myself as Self-motivated. I get on well with all kinds of people, determined I never give up until I get something right and I like to keep a positive attitude. I love turning great ideas into reality.
I am passionate about my pursuit in life. As a home maker and a professional, as a mother and as an individual, I have tried to balance various aspects of life to work in perfect symphony with each other.
My dream is to reach the apex of my chosen field of study to benefit adolescents and youngsters in the most formative years of their lives. I strive to make a change in their lives and inculcate subtle nuances that will help them remain positive and abjure negativity from their lives.
Dr Smita Ghosh is a doctorate in Psychology, a gifted hypnotherapist, and a determined motivator to bring a positive change in the mental and psychological health of people. A mental health therapist and motivational psychologist and speaker, she is a known face in her chosen field of specialization.
She is the founder and director of Mi Merak, …a company that believes in motivation and happiness as a business proposition.
She is also a mental health influencer and regularly organizes webinars and online lectures to evangelise the breaking down of stigmas surrounding mental health.
With such strong faith in herself and determination to remove the stigma and shame surrounding mental health, Smita is on a journey to help, children, youth and adults alike and help them break-free from degrading mental and psychological health issues.
‘Awards and Achievements are all an applause of Discipline, Determination and being Optimistic’.
Few of the Awards and Achievements:
- Indian Psychological Association (IPA)- Academic Excellence Award 2020
- Super Woman 2020 – Forever Star India Awards
- Research Excellence Award 2020 – Institute of Scholars (INSC)
- Excellence Award Women Researcher – National Educational Brilliance Award (NEBA)
- Award for Contribution in Health Awareness – International Education Award
- Remarkable Women 2021 Award
- Appreciation – Humanitarian Excellence (I Can Foundation)
- Award for contribution in Research and Development in higher education – MIMT
- Best Research Paper Presentation – MIMT
- Bharat Gaurav Puraskar and Certificate of Excellence Award 2021 – KTK Outstanding Achievers and Education Foundation
- Mindful Educator of the Year Award 2021- Mind On
- IBRF Young Researcher Award-2021 – International Benevolent Research Foundation
- Super Woman 2021 – Motivational Speaker – FSIA
- Top 100 Women Leadership Award – Glantor X 2022
Print Media Achievement
- “India’s Most Admired Women In Educational Sector – 2022″ – The Knowledge Review Magazine
- Women of Substance Awards 2022 – She Inspire Magazine Special April 2022 Edition
- Famous Social Entrepreneurs 2022 – Hello Womeniya/Jio News
- Dream Builder Award (Page 3 Excellence Award) – Page 3 Lifestyle Magazine March 2022 Issue